The mission of the Public Association - socialization through vocational training: supporting juveniles and youth from socially vulnerable families, orphans, victims of trafficking in human beings, persons with deviant behavior, ex-prisoners, disabled persons.
The Public Association «Insula Sperantelor» operates since July 27, 1998. The Public Association courses offer in short term the possibility to train for professions requested on the labor market of Moldova, being directed to the job requirements and the psychological and social assistance for social rehabilitation.
- PC operator
The objectives of the Public Association
- Vocational training of juveniles and young people
- Testing and selection of young people for training jointly with the information
center of the Chisinau Employment Agency
- Psychological and social assistance for victims of trafficking in human beings
- Organizing measures to combat trafficking in human beings
- Psychological assistance for young people in critical situations
- Support to course graduates for employment
- Projects for underprivileged youth
- Implementation of special projects for disabled persons
- The program of continuous training and development of the staff
- Modernization of vocational training equipment
- Organizing the level II and III of vocational training (refresher courses)
- Participation by professions at the junior championships and competitions
What makes us different
Our teachers and learners - award winners at the Moldovan Championships of cuisine and styling arts.
We have a Center of Guidance, Professionalization and Professional Reintegration for victims of trafficking in human beings, opened with the support of the International Organization for Migration.
We work on socialization of victims of trafficking in human beings in the context of vocational training.
We provide information on the possibility to have a new profession.
We have implemented teaching material for effective vocational training, supported by the Liechtenstein Development Service LFD.
We train ex-prisoners for the profession of barber jointly with the International Society for Human Rights - Moldova.